INTEGRATION WITH 2N PRODUCTS
Support of SIP protocol makes 2N IP intercoms and SIP audio products completely compatible, functional and certified with Cisco Unified Call Manager and BroadWorks cloud branch exchange. Thanks to that, 2N IP intercoms can be interconnected with the IP PBX as “standard” IP phones and be a part of complete VoIP communication solution. Such integration ensures 2N IP device registration to IP PBX, establishing and setting up calls, transmitting video during calls and controlling door locks remotely via DTMF. 2N IP devices offer the possibility to be controlled via HTTP commands (HTTP API). An administrator can also set some HTTP commands under the selected quick-dial button. After that, a receptionist can easily press this button and e.g. open a door to the employee who forgot his access card.
- Two SIP accounts implemented in 2N devices. Each account supports failover solution – once the publisher CUCM goes down, then all calls from 2N IP intercoms are routed via the subscriber one.
- Informacast protocol support brings the possibility to include 2N IP devices to the informacast (“multicast”) communication
- Control 2N devices via http commands
- Provisioning via DHCP option 66 allows automatic download of new firmware version and new configuration from a server directly to the 2N IP and SIP device.
- VLAN tagging according to 802.1Q standard allows connecting 2N IP intercoms to specific VLAN
- CUCM 12.5
- 2N Firmware for CUCM: 2.27 and higher
- Broadworks Cloud Calling - Application 22.0 and higher
- 2N firmware for Broadworks: 2.27 and higher
- 2N Enhanced Video License
- Optional: 2N Enhanced Integration License
- Optional: 2N Informacast License