INTEGRATION WITH 2N PRODUCTS
Dorlet has fully integrated 2N products into its DASSNet Access Control Software and DorSIP PBX. The integration enables visualisation of calls in the synoptic diagram, two-way audio and video call, door opening and set security alarms. Dorlet Integration with 2N will allow instant communication with the control and reception posts, improving the security, attention and flows of the organization.
- Audio and video calls between 2N intercom and DASSNet Server
- Audio and video calls between 2N intercom and DASSNet Client
- Calls from the 2N intercom to conventional telephones (landline/cell phone) via Dorlet's DorSIP
- Viewing RTSP video from 2N camera via DASSNet
- Control of the Dorlet Controller's (Access Control Unit) deadbolt
- Audio and video calls from 2N intercom to other Dorlet devices or other SIP devices via Dorlet's DorSIP
- Card reading (Integrating Dorlet reader into intercom, along with Controller) for Dorlet access control.